Terrence Howard To Play Jaden Smith’s Father In New Movie
Smith’s son Jaden Smith stars as Daryn, who falls for a punkish girl Isabelle, who has been diagnosed with cancer and given a year to live. He sets out to give her a full life in the little time they have.
Howard will play Daryn’s proud, no-nonsense father.
Stony Blyden has been cast as Kiren, Daryn’s talkative, girl-obsessed and loyal best friend.
Cara Delevingne also stars in the film written Jeffrey Addiss and Will Matthews. Marc Bienstock is producing along with Overbrook, and production is slated to being this spring.
Howard, an Oscar nominee for his lead role in 2005’s “Hustle & Flow,” will also appear in Michael Carney’s crime thriller “Thirty Eight,” along with Paula Patton and Mike Epps.
Making History: Top 10 Richest Black Actors
10 photos Launch gallery
1. Tyler Perry – estimated worth $450M
1 of 10
2. Bill Cosby – estimated worth $380M
2 of 10
3. Will Smith – estimated worth $240M
3 of 10
4. Samuel L. Jackson – estimated worth $170M
4 of 10
5. Morgan Freeman – estimated worth $150M
5 of 10
6. Denzel Washington – estimated worth $140M
6 of 10
7. Ice Cube – estimated worth $140M
7 of 10
8. Martin Lawrence – estimated worth $110M
8 of 10
9. LL Cool J – estimated worth $100M
9 of 10
10. Eddie Murphy – estimated worth $85M
10 of 10
(Photo Source: PR Photos)